Christine, Wondering

Random Musings of a Human Becoming

Monday, November 30, 2009

Settling In


Ok, I'm here at Dad's, installed back in my old bedroom. The old house is empty and will soon be clean and done with. I'm tired and sick: spent all of Saturday afternoon throwing up everything I ate / drank, was fine Sunday but didn't sleep a wink until after 5am Monday. Today is Monday, and I didn't go to school, just wrote reports from home after sleeping in until 1pm. I still have a sick headache but at least I'm functioning.

There's only 2 and a half weeks of term left, and I'm looking forward to my two weeks off! I'm going to start retail work in the first week of January, but I decided to take a breather over Christmas. At the very least it'll give me a chance to buy some presents :/

Everything is starting to come together, I just have to keep going . . .

1 comments:

This is Tassie-
Hope so much you'll be feeling recovered soon! You are wise to take a little break over Christmas.
Sending good thoughts from snowy Canada!
 

Post a Comment